|Frequently Asked Questions
|USERNAME AND PASSWORD PROBLEMS
MEMBERSHIP AND BILLING SUPPORT
COMMON VIDEO QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS & SOLUTIONS
|I can't remember my username / password!|
|Retrieving your login credentials for the AllOver30.com Members-Only area is easy. Click here for the Password Retrieval Tool. We will then send your membership details to the email address you used when you first signed up with us.|
|Why did my username get blocked?|
|Account sharing violation
- Too many unique IP addresses have accessed the AllOver30 member's area using the same username and password. This happens if you share your log-in information or if a hacker guesses your log-in details.
- To avoid this happening again, make sure you never share your username and password. You should also choose username and password combinations which are hard to guess and haven't been used online before. We always recommend alpha-numeric log-ins.
- If your username was blocked for account sharing violation, a new log-in will be sent to the email address that we have on file for the account. If you are an active member and haven't yet received an email with your new information, you can contact our support staff.
IP Address Block
- If you have multiple unsuccessful log-in attempts, your IP address will be blocked for a short period of time. Please ensure that you wait at least 10 minutes and re-start your web browser before trying to log-in again. If you have forgotten your log-in or if you don't know why your username and password aren't being accepted, please contact our support staff.
- Please note that we do not allow website mirroring, ripping or scraping software to be used to download our site.
|My log-in won't work!|
|If you are having trouble logging into the members area, here are some common issues and remedies that you can troubleshoot:
Username and Password are Correct
- Make sure you're entering in your username and password exactly as it appears in your confirmation email. Copying and pasting your username and password is the best way to ensure you are entering in your information correctly. *Please note that usernames and passwords are cAsE sENsitIVe.
- If you are running a firewall or if your network/browser settings restrict access to adult sites, you might not be able to log into our site. This is often the case if you are surfing from a college/university network or from work.
- If you received a blocked message when you tried to log in, you can find out more information here
- If you've cancelled your membership and your billing cycle has ended, then your password will be removed from our database and you will no longer be able to log in. We'd certainly love to have you back as a member anytime!
- If you can't remember your username or password or you've tried everything listed above and still can't log in, please contact our support staff.
|I just joined AllOver30 and can't log in - What's up?|
|Thanks for joining AllOver30.com!
Sometimes after you just joined, it can take a few minutes for your log-in to reach our password management database. This process should not take more than 10 minutes. If you joined over 10 minutes ago, and can't log-in, please ensure that you are entering in your username and password exactly as it appears in your confirmation email. If you are still having trouble, please contact our support staff.
- Please note that usernames and passwords are cAsE sENsiTivE.
|How do I cancel my subscription to AllOver30.com?|
|If you wish to cancel a recurring subscription charged to your credit card for access to the AllOver30® Members Area you can use the links below to do so. Please select the processor who you were initially charged by and follow their simple instructions. If you cannot locate your biller please contact our In-House Customer Support by Clicking Here.
|What payment methods do you accept?|
|There are many ways to join Allover30.com!
- CREDIT CARD (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Discover) - this is the easiest way to join. Simply fill in your information and the length of membership you prefer and submit. You will be directed to a secure join page where you can fill out the rest of your information in order to set up a membership. This billing is handled by a reliable, secure 3rd party billing company. The information is 100% safe, secure and encrypted for your security.
- ONLINE CHECKING - this option is currently available only to our US customers. You will need to provide your bank checking account information. This billing process is handled by a secure 3rd party billing company, and your information is 100% safe, secure and encrypted.
- TELEPHONE BILLING - your membership fee will appear as a one-time charge on your telephone bill. You will need to call the 1-900 number as it appears on the phone billing page and enter in the PIN number you will be given in the box.
- SNAIL MAIL - if you don't have a credit card or don't want any pesky charges appearing on your phone bill, then Snail Mail might be the best option for you. You print off and complete the snail mail application along with a US funds money order. The address is provided on the snail mail application. If you choose this option, please remember to write clearly, include an email address where we can reach you, and please be patient! It can take at least 3-4 weeks for your membership to become active.
|What do I do if I need to change my credit card on file?|
|For your protection we cannot change credit card information on your account. If you need to change your credit card on file, please cancel your account and rejoin using the new credit card.|
|How will the charge appear on my credit card or bank statement?|
|AllOver30® uses several different billing processors: Epoch, CCBill, NetBilling and LocalBilling
»» CCBill - All subscription purchases will appear discretely as "CCBill.com" or "CCBillEU" along with a toll-free customer support phone number.
»» Epoch - If you joined through Epoch.com, charges would have appeared on your statement as "Epoch.com".
»» LocalBilling - "Local Billing Solutions Limited.com" will appear on your credit card, bank statement, or phone bill for all charges made.
»» NetBilling - If you are subscribing through NetBilling the charge will appear discretely as "ETM-CS.COM"
|How do I view AllOver30.com movies?|
|All movies are available in .WMV, .MPG and Streaming Flash formats and many are available in True HD. To watch a movie simply go to Mature Movies section of AllOver30® and select the movie you want to watch by clicking on the movie's thumbnail image. On the following page you will have your choice of formats to choose from. Once your selected movie had been downloaded temporarily they will begin playing immediately with your default movie player. To view the Streaming Flash Videos scroll down on each of the movie pages to the Streaming Flash Format Movie Player and click the Play button.|
|How do I download your movies to my computer?|
|To download a movie to your computer, right click on the movie clip link. Select "Save Target As" in the menu that appears. Choose where on your computer you want to save the file and click "Save". The movie will now download to your computer allowing you to view it at offline.|
|I Cannot View MPEG Files ( .MPG )|
|Download and install the RealOne Player. The below link is direct to the free .mpg player, use caution if you go to real.com website as the free player is very hard to find.
Download the free RealOne Player from Real.com: Download Real One
|I Cannot View Windows Media Video Files ( WMV )|
|This is the most common player used for video/audio, and it's always good to have the latest version installed on your computer. 95% of the WMV files problem can be resolved by installing or upgrading to the latest version of Windows Media Player. If the problem still persists, completely uninstall Windows Media Player and reinstall it. Download Windows Media Player : Download | Windows Media Player Support Centre : Windows Media Support|
|I Cannot View Streaming Flash Files ( FLV )|
|If you're having trouble playing and viewing the Streamin Flash Movies on AllOver30®, we suggest you install the latest version of the Flash player: this will allow you to easily play the videos.
Here's how to upgrade to the most recent version of Adobe's Flash Player:
1. Before installing the most recent version of Adobe Flash player, you will need to first uninstall any older versions of the Flash player you've installed in the past and currently have running on your computer. Please completely uninstall the version of Flash you're currently running, before upgrading to the most recent version. To uninstall Flash, follow Adobe's instructions, listed here. You'll need to download Adobe's official Uninstaller to remove Flash.
2. Once you've uninstalled the older version of Flash, you'll be ready to upgrade to the most recent version of Flash. To upgrade to the most recent version of the Flash player, please follow these steps:
If the instructions above don't resolve the issue, please also try the following:1. Temporarily disable popup blocking software installed on your computer to test.
For Windows Vista users:
Please use the Windows button at the bottom left then the search function:
|A movie I have downloaded appears to be corrupt. What should I do?|
|If you have downloaded one of our movies and believe it to be corrupt, the first thing you should do is delete your previously downloaded files and clear your cache or delete your temporary internet files and try downloading the file again. If you still cannot get the movie to play for you, we encourage you to contact us right away so that we can look into and resolve the issue as soon as possible by Clicking Here.|
|I use Firefox as a web browser and cannot view the Broadband Feeds?|
|The most common problems member's will run into when Streaming our Flash Movies are caused by insufficient computer memory (CPU) or a weak internet connection. The Streaming Flash Movies within the AllOver30.com Members Area are not only large in filesize due to the high quality, they were also encoded using a higher bit-rate to maintain their quality for your viewing pleasure.
If you meet the above requirements and you're still encountering issues while streaming the videos, please ensure that you do not have other programs running in the background therefore taxing your CPU. Clearing out your Temporary Internet Files will further aid in playing the Video Streams flawlessly.
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Copyright © 2006-2017 AllOver30.com
All Rights Reserved.